- FreyerAsked on June 02, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I would like to use a check box with items
When checked they would populate a drop down menu on my form. Is there a good way to do this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 02:23 AM
Yes you can achieve your requirement by taking advantage of our "Conditions" feature to show hide your dropdown based on the selection of your checkbox.
Please take a look at the following form and see if this is what you wanted to achieve: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41531103084946?
Here are the steps I followed.
1. Added the checkbox question.
2. Added one dropdown for every checkbox options. (In total added 3 dropdown question)
3. Added condition to show hide the dropdown based on the selection of checkbox. Please check the screenshot below:
Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- FreyerAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 02:11 PMThank you for your help! You solved the problem! Excellent knowledge!