- bornAsked on June 03, 2014 at 09:31 AM
I have 3 different products set up using the Paypal wizard, the first choice works fine and has multiple sub choices to choose from which all works fine, the 2 other products below doesn't work. Been through the wizard again and again without luck.
Please have a look http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41524768700960
Festival Passes: works
Day Ticket: Doesn't work at all
Select Screening: Doesn't give the right amount
It's a bit like it takes its info from the first product set up and disregarding the ones it should use...
- EliezerNAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 11:06 AM
I cloned your form and checked your product settings and I got the next findings:
1. The Day Ticket is not working well because you have not used the default Quantity property, you have used a Custom Property to set your product quantity.
So to correct it please follow these steps:
1. Delete the current options/properties you have setup, Day and Quantity.
2. Then, recreate the properties using the default one for Quantity and a Custom Property for Days, see this animation:
Regarding to the SELECT SCREENING item. Probably you had set Special prices for one of its option and it was still being recognized by the system and that is why the price/total was not correct.
So, what you need to do to correct it is to simply delete the current SELECT SCREENING product/item and add new one with the same properties/options.
I did that on my cloned form and the form works fine now, look: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41534303521947
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- bornAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Fabulous! Thank you.