- gmotta11Asked on June 03, 2014 at 09:25 PM
I'm trying to make my Collapse tabs bigger. I've read other threads and they all show how to make them (or the text) smaller. I however, would like to make them BIGGER.
The reason I would like it bigger is so it is readable on mobile devices.
How can I do that?
*I understand that the backgound PNG would also have to be changed out as it would be to small.
- jedcadornaAnswered on June 04, 2014 at 03:35 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Try this css this will make your collapse bar height bigger to accommodate larger text.
You can adjust the height base on your preference and also the font size.
Here's a sample:
- gmotta11Answered on June 04, 2014 at 09:25 PM
Ok great! I will try this out.
Thanks so much for getting back to me :-)
- gmotta11Answered on June 04, 2014 at 10:04 PM
So I am able to make the collapse bar height bigger. However when I exceed over 100px the collapse tabs/bars cover up each other. How can I adjust them so each one is displayed visibly without covering up the (or being cropped) ?
I looking to make the collapse bars height at about 150px - 200px.
Is there a way to adjust this?
Here is my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41538199188973?
- gmotta11Answered on June 05, 2014 at 12:08 AM
I am able to solve my issue with using a Custom URL with my own domain name and CSS to make it Mobile Responsive.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 07:17 AM
Glad to hear it.