- yfcnetAsked on August 15, 2011 at 01:41 PM
My jotforms usually work flawlessly. However, I just created a test on my employer's account to show them how great it works, and the survey results on the auto-responder and regular notifications are not showing up correclty.
File attachments are not being received,
Survey results are coming to the user account email as follows:
Survey results are coming to the autoresponder with the usual jotform table layout (which we'd like it to do for the user account email above also), but no matter what field we enter on a survey, it's showing up in the results as "click to edit" and then not showing the answer.Page URL:
- yasincoAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 02:26 PM
Im Going To Try It To See If Can Fix It.
- yasincoAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 02:29 PM
I Think You Need To Edit The Autoresponder.
Go To Setup And Embed Click Autoresponder Then Edit The One You Made.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 07:23 PM
Please re-create your form's autoresponder.
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Auto reponder
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. Then, go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Auto Responder, click Next
5. Follow and complete the wizard
Hope this helps! Get back to us if you need more assistance. Thanks!