- geoffrussellAsked on June 04, 2014 at 11:41 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on June 04, 2014 at 01:00 PM
So, what you need is that multiple people receive the email notifications on their email addresses as well as you do, right?
To accomplish that all you need to do is to add the multiple email addresses in the Recipient Email field separated by a comma and space. Here are the steps to do it:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
Please note that there is a limit of 10 email addresses that you can include in one single Notifier/Notification, if you need more addresses, then you need to create a new Notifier.
You can find these steps on this guide: Send notifications to multiple recipients
Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.