- markashtonAsked on June 04, 2014 at 12:44 PM
See this simple form builder that isn't jotform below.
Please see the Iphone prompt that enables a user to add the page to his/her homescreen.
This is very useful for those surveys that have to be done multiple times like diaries etc.
Most of mine are of this type.
Could I request this functionality please .. as an option in the form builder.
It would be great to make it easier for users to understand how to do this task and this prompt is extremly useful ... to either remind them to do it ... or advise them on how to do it.
- jedcadornaAnswered on June 04, 2014 at 03:24 PM
I have submitted a request to our dev about this feature. We'll notify you in this thread for updates.
- MacLucAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 06:47 AM
The widget has been developed - http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/add_to_home_screen
- markashtonAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 04:19 AM
Have just tried this widget. I created a form especially to test the widget:
Here are my observations:
1) It doesn't work at all ... I cannot get it to do anything on an iphone 5
2) Why would this widget display any type of text like a normal field on the form? It is purely a function ... not a field per se ... so the fact that adding the widget displays text on the form itself ... well need I say more?
Have you tested this? It is a function that is specific to Iphone ... I'm pretty sure of that. Would you be kind enough to test it with the form that I created above.
Do you see a prompt? Oh ... I set the skip first visit to "No" so it should work straight away.
So, currently ... it's as if there is nothing ... anything would be an improvement ;-)
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 07:26 AM
Thanks for your feedback.
I have reopened the ticket and updated this thread. You'll be notified via this thread for updates.
- markashtonAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 05:06 AM
Any movement on getting this fixed please?