- cgl102770Asked on August 15, 2011 at 07:27 PM
Hi - I have a client who owns a restaurant. His site takes online reservations, is there a simple way to have the "email address" field in this form go to a database? It could be as simple as a .txt file. This way I can add those email address to his contact list all at once, rather than one at a time. Thank you for any suggestions!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 07:50 PM
Have you tried creating an Excel or CSV report for your form with only the e-mail addresses visible?
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form you want to create a report of
3. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
4. Choose Excel or CSV Report then click Next
5. In the succeeding screen, check only the e-mail address field then click Next
6. Copy the URL provided
This URL shall serve as the download link for your report. You can also access it anytime by clicking the magnifying glass button in the reports list.
Let us know if you have questions about this solution. Thanks!