- AdelaideABreuAsked on August 15, 2011 at 07:53 PM
Hello, how do I add my form on my blog? I'm having trouble, you can help me. I am Brazilian and I liked the form, but can not use.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 08:03 PM
First off, I'd like to welcome you to JotForm. May we know which platform you are using for your blog? If you are using self-hosted Wordpress, you may refer to this short video to learn how to add a form to your blog.
If your blog uses something else, please let us know what it is and give us the url for your blog so we can inspect it and come up with a proper solution. Thanks!
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 08:42 PM
I use blogspot, following page. I'll put the link on the menu I want to contact and add it into this page.
- brx250Answered on August 15, 2011 at 11:37 PM
You can create a Contact Page in your blog by obtaining your form's iFrame code. Go to Edit Posts > Edit Pages > New Page. Give it a title such as "Contact us" and paste the form's code in the textarea. This should solve your problem.
If you have any other questions regarding JotForm, please feel free to contact us. Our team would be more than happy to assist you with anything.
Albert | JotForm Support
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Thanks friend helped a lot, where I find this code? he goes to another page when the customer clicks? thank you
- brx250Answered on August 16, 2011 at 01:21 AM
To get your form's code, click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar, select "Embed Form" and click on "iFrame".
Then, copy the code.
And paste it to the textarea I've mentioned earlier. Hope this helps.
If you need further assistance, you are more than welcome to drop us a message anytime.
Albert | JotForm Support
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Thanks friend, I'll try!
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 02:06 PM
Friend I can put the iframe code in HTML? where I put the source code? He opens another page, I would like to open on the blog itself.
- allanftdAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 02:55 PM
Please add the following attribute in your iframe embed code:
so that it looks something like:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/11100548153" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:478px; border:none;" scrolling="no" >
Please try and let us now how it goes.
- allanftdAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 03:00 PM
Let me send it again as an image:
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 05:11 PM
I paste in my blog's HTML mode? is it?
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 05:15 PM
I add target = "_parent" in my iFrame in HTML and add my blog?
- allanftdAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Yes please, like how you did it previously. Paste the iframe code in your blog page's HTML editor within the <body> </body> tags.
The should be placed as part of the opening <iframe> tag as shown above.
Please try and let us know how it goes.
- AdelaideABreuAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 08:08 PM
I'm feeling very confused and afraid to change it =) I'd better leave it be. I have to change the Favicon to like my blog?
- allanftdAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 02:45 AM
No problem, AdelaideABreu. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!