- IzatarAsked on August 15, 2011 at 09:47 PM
I had an image on my survey, but when I checked it today, there was a small "X" where the image was. So, I tried to upload another image and put it in the same place and it did not work. Is there a solution?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Are you referring to the Lakeland Table Tennis Association image with the swan, two rackets and five red stars? If so, I can see it just fine from my end. Have others told you they can't see the image too?
- IzatarAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Yes. I uploaded the image again and saved it and the image is now working fine. I don't know what happened as it was not working earlier. Thank you for your quick response!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 10:33 PM
No problem. Glad to hear everything's okay now.
- G3TechAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 02:56 AM
I had the same problem. My uploaded image disappeared and I had to re-upload it. After that it worked again. I have'nt been on the site in a couple months so I'm not sure when it disappeared.
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 03:16 AM
Thanks for your message. I also went to your site to check if the image appears. It does, so I believe there's no more issue.
If it does happen again, please let us know so that we can investigate it. Thank you for using JotForm!