- jimzaspelvaAsked on June 05, 2014 at 09:24 AM
I have folloewd your steps but after jot form submited no subscriber add in mailchimp list.
Please HELP ASAP !.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate with MailChimp
- CarinaAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I kindly ask you to share with us the form's url so we can investigate further this matter.
- IdentityConsultingAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 01:38 AM
Hi, Im having same trouble url form.jotform.co/jsform/40982042086858
Please help. like to know where the issue is
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 07:06 AM
I have re-saved your form and clear your forms cache. Now, please try to submit to your form and check your MailChimp list if contact has been added to the list. If nothing is there, I would advise to re-integrate Mailchimp to your form using a new API Keys from Mailchimp.
Also, make sure that the field types are the same, if it's a dropdown from Jotform, your Mailchimp field type should able be a dropdown.
- AmokoAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 02:48 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 08:41 AM
I've moved your reply to a new thread. Here's the link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/501954. Please refer to this thread for the question instead of posting to an older threads and creating duplicates.
If you have some other issues, create your own thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php? and we'll make sure to help you resolve it.