- oabreviewAsked on June 05, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I am in the process of creating a form and I am sending different notifications. With every notifications, I want to be able to attached a PDF file or a WORD doc that the receiver can download and send back to me.
Is this possible? It its possible, do you mind pointing me to the right direction.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 01:50 PM
You can do it as a download link to the notification. Sending it as an attachment is currently not possible with Jotform.
To add a the downlink to your notification, please follow the process below:
1. While editing your form, click "Setup & Embed" tab then click on the "Email Alerts" button
2. Click on your email alerts:
3. The notification email body will open up, add the link there:
Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.