What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I add an Image to the thank you page?Asked by ecaitdept on June 05, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I am trying to add an image to the thank you page with out having to use a url. Is there a way I can embed the image on the thank you page so i dont have to use a link?
I tried copy/pasting an image but unfortunately it didn't accept it.
As an alternative you can upload the picture into your account by using the method described in this thread:
Let us know if further support is needed.
If you replied to this thread unfortunately we've received an empty response. Please use this link to post your reply again http://www.jotform.com/answers/388087.
1. To upload images into your account it is necessary that first you clone this form into your account:
2. Then you can use this new form in your account to upload files into your account.
3. After uploading the files into your account you can get the files url by going to Myforms> selecting the form> and clicking view submissions:
4. Then right-click the file link and click copy file url:
5. Now you can use the image url to insert it in the thank you page.
Please let us know if further support is needed.