- wghiacyAsked on June 05, 2014 at 05:41 PM
I have custmers that may order a single item, all the way to 600 items.
- wghiacyAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 05:42 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 08:05 PM
Yes it is possible, once you are on the edit mode of your form follow this steps:
Add Pre-Defined Quantity Property
1. On the selected product, click "Add New Option"
2. Select "Add Quantity Property" option. Leave the Custom Quantity uncheck. Click "Next" button to proceed:
3. Fill out the option properties sections. The name should describe what the payment for. The quantity is the maximum number your customer can order. The default is 1 to 10, add additional numbers by hitting enter key on your keyboard. If you want to finish the wizard, click "Finish" button:
...however, if you want to add a custom pricing to each quantity sets, for example: automatically create a discount rates for a certain quantity. Check "Enable special pricing" and click "Next" button:
As you could see from the screenshot above (example: 2, instead of 100, we set it to 75. A discount of 25).
You can also show sub-total to the form by checking "Short sub-total on form" option. Click "Finish" button to save the changes.