- tgschneiderAsked on July 14, 2010 at 03:57 PM
I have a couple payment forms that stopped working today. I went into the tools and used the payment wizard to test the authorize.net integration and it appeared to time out and came back with a "null" message.
the forms were working yesterday. I checked with Authorize.net and they say it's working on their end so I checked one of my other sites the same gateway and it worked fine.
How do I fix it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM
I just tested your Sizzle Payments form and the test integration button worked fine. Do you get this null message on that form?
- tgschneiderAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 11:47 AM
It started working again this morning. I hate mysteries.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 16, 2010 at 08:04 AM
Sorry, we found out and fixed a bug yesterday. So, it was probably why your form was broken.
The bug affected all PayPal Pro and Authorize.net forms. A fix we made on Wednesday afternoon caused the bug and it was fixed on Thursday morning.
- tgschneiderAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 08:01 AM
I had a customer bail out on a payment form the other day because they got a pop up message that stated..
"although this is an encrypted site, it will be sent thru unencrypted means, making my info easily available to a third party."
I direct customers to the secure (https) link at jot form.. they same customer has used the form in the past without the pop up.. has something changed?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 03:03 PM
Can you post the URL of the page?