- mrc10209Asked on June 06, 2014 at 07:50 AM
I would like my form email alerts to go to:
1. the submitter - so they can have a copy of what they just submitted
2. the form administrator - so she will be notified everytime someone submits a form (email@example.com)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 06, 2014 at 08:58 AM
1. You can send a copy to the submitter by adding an autoresponder email to your form. Please follow this guide: -Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
2. For the administrator, you can change the current recipient of your form by following this guide: -Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.