- dress250Asked on June 07, 2014 at 02:31 AM
a more information below picture it not show ?
i mark a X red in picture
- CesarAnswered on June 07, 2014 at 03:18 AM
I have tested your form's submission page. And appears to be displaying all of your submission's details:
If the issue persists on your end. Please try clearing your browser's cache and try again.
Do let us know if the problem continues to assist you further. Thank you.
- dress250Answered on June 07, 2014 at 03:39 AM
i have try clear cache and use other computer
it got a same result..
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 07, 2014 at 04:43 AM
Can you please confirm if all these checkboxes are ticked?
If not, please tick them so you can see all the other data.
We'll be looking forward to your update.
- dress250Answered on June 07, 2014 at 05:06 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 07, 2014 at 08:08 AM
Thank you for confirming the error on your end.
I have submitted a ticket to our development team to have this fixed.
Kab koon krap!
- dress250Answered on June 07, 2014 at 08:26 AM
Thanks for Support ,Hope will work soon,
Many alot of order,
(Surprise you can say Thai....Kob Koon Krub ..)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 07, 2014 at 08:32 AM
Chai, I stayed in Chaing Mai for two months and will be back soon :)
Anyway, the problem with the submissions page has been fixed.
Please clear your browser's cache then restart your browser if the problem still persists on your end.