- atulthakreAsked on June 08, 2014 at 02:53 AM
When i added my form to my blog it's height is very very long, how can i reduce it you visit my blog and see the form on it. The form is on right sidebar top, the name of form is subscribe, it has a email field and a subscribe button
my blog - http://techtrickzone.blogspot.in/Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 07:01 AM
You have to reduce your form iFrame height value from 465px to something smaller that this.
This is your current iFrame codes:
iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.me/form/41541898308462" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe
The height is colored red in the codes. Change the 465 to 175 so it would look like this:
If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- atulthakreAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 07:23 AM
@Welvin thanks , the solution you told was accurate.
see it's working properly at here
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 09:21 AM
Great! :) If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- atulthakreAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 09:41 AM
i have posted another question in jot form please check it, its name is "only half form is shown"
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 09:55 AM
Sure thing. My colleague is currently on the process on providing you the solution. Please hold on! :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Looks like your blog has some pretty useful technical tricks. I'll be sure to try the workaround to view country restricted YouTube videos. I've encountered that issue a few times and it can be rather annoying.
Thanks for that tip and have a good day :)