- KunalAsked on June 09, 2014 at 03:09 AM
I want to upgrade my account if freshdesk is integrate in Jotform
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 04:03 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have integration with Freshdesk CRM yet. An integration feature request is already sent to our back end team but we have not received any update yet.
Every vote for feature request counts. I am adding you to the list and we will get back to you if this feature gets implemented.
- inkstationsaAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 04:06 AM
Please add this feature asap, you guys are missing our on a great opportunity to make Jotform the best.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 05:59 AM
Your advice is duly noted. We'll keep you updated.
- mandarpatil09Answered on June 10, 2014 at 02:40 AM
Yes even i want to Integrate freshdesk please do this in hurry as i will upgrade my account as soon as freshdesk will integrate.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 06:15 AM
Thanks for your upvote of the feature request.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 07:46 PM
Thanks for adding your vote, Steve. I've moved your request to a separate thread (http://www.jotform.com/answers/599409) because having a separate thread for each user who requests this feature will give it more prominence.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 11:33 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/785728
- GCjotformsAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 04:10 PM
This would be a fantastic feature and extremely helpful for our organization!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 07:22 PM
Thanks for your comment, GCjotforms.
We'll update this thread once this feature gets implemented.