- ewinderAsked on June 09, 2014 at 11:33 AM
I am interested in cloning the form you created above. However, I use Authorize.net and not Paypal.
1. Do I have to use PayPal in order to use this form?
2. Do I have to use PayPal in order to allow user-entered donation amounts?
3. If I cannot have both products and a user-entered donation amount field using Authorize.net, is there a way for me to have only a user-enetered donation amount field with Authorize.net?
- EliezerNAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 11:42 AM
You can clone the form suggested by my colleague and keep the workaround intact.
1. You can replace Paypal tool by Authorize.Net.
- Simply, delete the current paypal field and make sure to Keep the current Products.
- Then, add Authorize.Net and update your Authorize.Net account details. The products will be added automatically.
- Make sure to enable the Total Property on the Payment Wizard.
- You will probably need to update the CSS code as the selectors, fields IDs may change.
- I cloned the form of my colelaghe and did the changes, here it is: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41594136858970
You can clone it, here is how: How to clone an existing form from a URL
All you need to do after cloning it is to add your Authorize.net credentials, and that's it.
2. No, donation is available for all Payment tools offered in our Form Builder. You can read about it here: Order form types
Please note that the workardound suggested by my colleague is to display products and a donation field at the same time. But we have a default Donation option in our Payment Wizard that you can select:
3. Yes, you can have just the donation option with our Donation feature shown in my screenshot above.
Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- ewinderAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 03:46 PM
This was PERFECT! Thank you very much for your help!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 05:27 PM
On behalf of my colleague, your are quite welcome Erin. Please feel free to contact us anytime.