- artfullyyoursAsked on June 09, 2014 at 01:46 PM
How do customers opt out or cancel a recurring subscription with stripe? I need to include a cancellation policy in my terms and conditions.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 02:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You will be able to cancel your users' subscription through the Stripe Dashboard page at any time. However, I have not found information about user initiated subscription cancellation requests, so I would like to suggest contacting Stripe Support to find out more information on this.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- artfullyyoursAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 01:20 PM
The "they want to cancel" was theoretical. Thanks for your response!
- ReneeAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 02:00 PM
Do you know if they have added user initiated subscription cancellation yet? I realize this thread is from last June, so I wanted to ask if either of you knew about any update or addition of this feature.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 04:41 PM
It appears that Stripe does not provide built-in mechanism for users to cancel their own subscriptions.
In theory it is possible to create account pages for the form users with subscription cancellation links based on the Stripe API, but we do not offer such functionality with our Stripe integration.
- brian johnsonAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:53 AM
payolee offers stripe recurring payments