- couragerenewalAsked on June 09, 2014 at 05:12 PM
I would like to ask the following type of question.
1. HOW MANY FRUITS DID YOU EAT TODAY? [_X_]
2. HOW MANY OF EACH FRUIT?
And I want it so that they cannot submit the form unless (a + b + c + d = X)
With the calculation and conditions tools available, is this possible?
PS. The form I'm trying to do this for is here, and it's the final prompt about identifying primary professions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 07:03 PM
We will look into this one and get back to if we find the possible way. I've tried using math functions, but no luck so far.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 07:19 PM
It is actually possible using Calculation and Condition.
Please test this form http://www.jotform.me/form/41597190072456
In my demo form, you have to make sure that the total of All individual fruits should match the "fruits eaten"
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 07:34 PM
Btw, I should have shared also the calculation and condition I did. So, here it was
I calculated the total of each individual fruits and then substract it to "fruits eaten"
If the Calculation is equal to zero(0), that is.. "fruits eaten" - "each fruit" = 0 then I show the Submit button
- couragerenewalAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 07:49 PM
Beautiful! Incredibly helpful response. I just replicated these calculations and conditions on my form and it works like a charm. Thank you.