- simonebrennanAsked on June 09, 2014 at 08:09 PM
Form number http://www.jotform.co/form/41387056938869
I notice that the total average (on the last page) is usually incorrect when calculating the averages. Is this due to rounding when making the calculations? I tried increasing from 2 to 3 decimal places, but still getting an error.
Also sometimes the other averages are a bit off too, usually if there is a great wide distribution in the answers (e.g. not all 4)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I was checking and the average functions, and they seem to be workgin fine:
Could you let us know what are the values you are entering, and what would be the average result?
- simonebrennanAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 01:00 AM
Hi, here is an example of my issue. Have I made an error somewhere?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 05:51 AM
In the Calculation Wizard for the Total Average field, please remove the last comma (indicated below) and let us know if it helps:
- simonebrennanAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Thanks for your help. I took out the additional comma, however I am still getting the issue.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 07:26 PM
It seems like the the decimal values aren't being included in the calculation.
With that said, I have raised a ticket for this bug.
You will be notified, via this thread, if and when it gets fixed.
Thank you for your patience.