- idwtAsked on July 15, 2010 at 09:29 AM
When I submit a form the thank you screen is scrolled to the bottom so all i see is a white screen unless I scroll up then I can see the message "Thank you"
I want it to be scrolled to the top by default.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 10:27 AM
This is in our todo list. We will try to find a solution for this. Thanks.
- idwtAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 03:43 PM
Can you just reduce the "Thank you" screen area so the it is not longer than the screen, so no scrolling would be necessary on the Default "thank you" option? Let me know thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 16, 2010 at 08:06 AM
Also added this to our todo list.
- serkanAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 07:41 AM
@idwt Fixed now.