- hookeyAsked on June 10, 2014 at 04:55 AM
I am new to Jotform - a very good tool indeed! Thanks for providing it!
I would like to get my forms a bit more "dense", the distance in height between the entries are a bit to large for what I want to achive. I cannot fins ant option to fix this - is there a soloution?
Thanks in advance!
- jedcadornaAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 07:11 AM
Are you referring to the space of your fields between the other fields? You can adjust the question spacing in Preferences > Field Styles > Question Spacing decrease the number to reduce space between other fields.
Before decreasing the number:
After decreasing the question space. Fields are now much closer to each other.
- hookeyAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Hello, Yes this is correct! Great! But when you have shrunk it (as above) it seems even more dense than if I do it, even if I set the number to "0"?
- jedcadornaAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 02:02 PM
- hookeyAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 05:44 AM
My mistake was to set the value to "0", not to "1". Setting it to "1" solved the problem for me! Thank you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 06:47 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your problem is solved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.