- sorvemaqAsked on June 10, 2014 at 02:07 PM
My forms have 4 notification e-mails (main + 3) to where the messages should go. Since last week, one of this e-mails stoped receiving the notification messages.
Have you experienced anything like it with other users?
Thanks and looking forward,
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have seen some instances of this recently. I've escalated it to our development team to look into further.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 05:28 PM
Is the email address that has trouble receiving the emails "sac@sorv*****.com.br"?
If that's the case, I checked our logs and I see these emails successfully sent today:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[10/Jun/2014:14:40:59 +0000] 40924323669661 AmazonSES Sent email to sac@sorv*****.com.br - MessageID:000001468639974f-f5bfbc72-b87f-4563-834b-6b6113888b06-000000 - RequestId:3d20b956-f0ad-11e3-baf9-abdb71ead461
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[10/Jun/2014:15:07:23 +0000] 40924323669661 AmazonSES Sent email to sac@sorv*****.com.br - MessageID:000001468651c25f-7f6063f4-5d02-4015-8a64-226a7accd33c-000000 - RequestId:ed321705-f0b0-11e3-9d2e-a72cd76bd47c
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[10/Jun/2014:15:16:40 +0000] 40924323669661 AmazonSES Sent email to sac@sorv*****.com.br - MessageID:00000146865a3f1d-526de1af-d6fd-407a-bef5-f5fba66fd941-000000 - RequestId:38bb231e-f0b2-11e3-b558-177b74c1ed9c
Have you had trouble receiving these emails today?
Can you check your spam folder and your trash folder to make sure it is not filtered out?
If that's a different email address please let us know and we can check that as well.
- sorvemaqAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Thanks for the always fast reply.
ti@ is the one not receiving. Have checked Spam, trash and made tests from others accounts, but everything is fine. Only messages from JotForm are not coming through.
The other e-mails seem to be receiving fine.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 01:04 PM
Can you confirm the form ID you're referring to? In your account I see two forms with ti@ set up
Title: Pedido de Orçamento via site Sorvemaq
email for ti@: ti@....br
Title: Contato pelo site Sorvemaq
email for t1@: marcelo@....br
It looks like you intend the second form to use the ti@...br email address. If that's the case, here are the steps to update it.
1. Load your form in the form builder/editor
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you want to change your email address
4. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button
5. Click the current email address in the "Recipient Email" field, select all of it [Ctrl + A] and enter the new one
6. Click "Finish" and save the update
(See this user guide article for details with illustrations)
Let us know if that's resolves the issue, or please send more details about the form you're working with. Thanks!