- mmearnsAsked on June 10, 2014 at 07:07 PM
When a form is submitted where is it going? We have clients submitting forms and they are not going to the correct email. Each form we have with you guys needs to be linked to various staff members and none of them are getting the forms once a client submits them.
Please contact me asap to resolve. Either by pone or email. 647-801-1498 and email@example.com.
Many thanks :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 07:25 PM
Here is a guide on how to setup email notifications. You can also check where the email is currently being sent by:
1. Click the email alerts tab
2. Click on the notification you would like to check
3. Click on the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
Currently Notification 2 and 3 have this as the setup:
Notification 1 has a different email recipient than 2 and 3 from what I was able to see so that may be something to check. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Thank you for using Jotform!