JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
"Language" button dosn't work in my fomr builder for one of my forms/Translated text can't be saved correctlyAsked by ibcbusinesscenter on June 10, 2014 at 07:49 PM
1. The translate feature works on my form, yes.
BUT my problem is NOT that.
In my form builder, I can’t click on the “Language” button in this moment, just for this form. It’s a bug.
2. The text needs to be translated but cannot be saved is for the Deutsch ones (sometimes same for French):
- “Please complete the following with your complete ID data which will be used through the whole administrative process for obtention of your Paraguayan official documents.”
- “Note: All personal data or comments entrusted to us by our clients remain strictly confidential and remain within IBC services.”
- the text which has to appear after checking “Read agreement” box doesn’t appear because it can’t be saved.
3. My form isn’t still embedded.
De : JotForm [mailto:email@example.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 juin 2014 00:53
À : firstname.lastname@example.org
Objet : Re: Language button doesn't work for one of my forms / some translated texts can't be saved correctly
A new response has been received:
Answered by NeilVicente
1. The translate feature works well on your form's standalone version:
May I ask where your form is embedded?
2. The second problem is that I put the translation texts but some texts can't be seved translated.
What are the text that needs to be translated but cannot be saved?
I have tested your form and also cloned the form for further testing. I was able to replicate the problem of the language button not responding on your form and the cloned form. In which case I will go ahead and send this ticket to the Dev Team so that they can review further this unexpected behavior. In regards to your second question, a cloned version to work with wouldnt work. Nevertheless, you can try working with a previous version of your form by using the Revision History Tool.
Once the Dev Team has an update to the ticket I have raised. They should response through this thread.