- ibcbusinesscenterAsked on June 10, 2014 at 07:49 PM
1. The translate feature works on my form, yes.
BUT my problem is NOT that.
In my form builder, I can’t click on the “Language” button in this moment, just for this form. It’s a bug.
2. The text needs to be translated but cannot be saved is for the Deutsch ones (sometimes same for French):
- “Please complete the following with your complete ID data which will be used through the whole administrative process for obtention of your Paraguayan official documents.”
- “Note: All personal data or comments entrusted to us by our clients remain strictly confidential and remain within IBC services.”
- the text which has to appear after checking “Read agreement” box doesn’t appear because it can’t be saved.
3. My form isn’t still embedded.
De : JotForm [mailto:email@example.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 juin 2014 00:53
À : firstname.lastname@example.org
Objet : Re: Language button doesn't work for one of my forms / some translated texts can't be saved correctly
A new response has been received:
Answered by NeilVicente
1. The translate feature works well on your form's standalone version:
May I ask where your form is embedded?
2. The second problem is that I put the translation texts but some texts can't be seved translated.
What are the text that needs to be translated but cannot be saved?
- CesarAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I have tested your form and also cloned the form for further testing. I was able to replicate the problem of the language button not responding on your form and the cloned form. In which case I will go ahead and send this ticket to the Dev Team so that they can review further this unexpected behavior. In regards to your second question, a cloned version to work with wouldnt work. Nevertheless, you can try working with a previous version of your form by using the Revision History Tool.
Once the Dev Team has an update to the ticket I have raised. They should response through this thread.