- formedAsked on August 17, 2011 at 08:46 AM
I have conditions hidding/showering section, when you select to unhide, the forms appear over the top of the forms above.
Hope you can help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 09:11 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience. Apparently, this is a cross-browser issue that was not yet reported to our developers. This happens only in Google Chrome and Safari, since they both use the same browser engine (WebKit). Although there is an easy fix to this problem, it still needs to be addressed by our development team.
Anyway, please inject this custom css to your form:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Feel free to contact us again if you have other issues. Thank you for using JotForm!
- samhakesAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 02:25 PM
I had the same problem with webkit browsers and this fixed it thanks - I was in panic mode for a second!