- renzopAsked on June 11, 2014 at 09:19 AM
At present the printing, question and answer colums are taking up only the left half of the 81/2x11 sheet. This is making extra printing as te questions are taking extra lines due to lack of space.
- gjgtAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Yes, you can change the table size and or cell sizes to make the Question/Answer fit how you want it to print.
Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Then select your email list.
From here you can change the font size and also completely reformat how the response form looks.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Could you please confirm if you are talking about the response that you receive through the Email Notifier? If so, then you can edit the format/size of the columns by going to the Compose Email wizard, as gigt has suggested above.
1. While editing your form click on Setup & Embed tab.
2. Then, click on Email Alerts.
3. Then, click on your Notifier and you will get the Compose Email Wizard, you will be able to edit the format there.
Please inform us if you this is not what you are talking about.