- wfcrcAsked on June 11, 2014 at 06:31 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 06:44 PM
Here is a guide on how to setup email notifications. You can also check where the email is currently being sent by:
1. Click the email alerts tab
2. Click on the notification you would like to check
3. Click on the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
Currently Notification 1 has this setup:
I cloned you form and was able to get it working with only one email on the Recipient E-mail line. I would suggest doing separate email notifications for each email address. If this does not solve your issue please let us know and we will be happy to look into it further.
Thank you for using Jotform!