- gestaoppgeAsked on August 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM
I subscribe the 10U$ account recently and a need to translate the camp "Submission Date" in the form ( the print version inside My Forms) to portuguese. It would be great if i could do it, because we are going to use the form as a subscription document. Of course, it need to be in portuguese.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Here's a workaround:
1. Insert a DateTime field in your form
2. Give the field a label that's translated to your language, for example, "Data de Apresentação"
3. Be sure to leave "Default Time" and "Allow Time" toggled ON
4. Hide the field from your form using custom css
a. Click the Preview button to preview your form then click Open in New Tab
b. Right click on the form itself then choose "View Source"
c. Find your date and time field's label, i.e. "Data de Apresentação" then get the id of the li tag above it
d. Inject the css code below to your form, replacing id_12 with the id you got from your form's source
To inject custom css, go to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS
5. After injecting, go to your form's submissions page then uncheck Submission Date in the settings menu
Note that this will only work for new submissions. Old submissions will not have the "Data de Apresentação" in them.
- gestaoppgeAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 01:04 PM
That almost worked for me. I will use it on my next form because i already have 276 subs..
But thanks so much for the fast reply and great support.
- gestaoppgeAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 09:30 AM
Using it now on a new form. That worked nice, but now the thing is that the date is coming in english (tuesday, monday) instead of the numbers format (14/06/2011). Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Unfortunately it cannot be changed. I will try to submit this as a user request. We'll see what our developers can do. We cannot promise anything though, especially since our development team are pretty much occupied with a lot of tasks. We'll let you know if there is any chance that this can be changed.