- johnsnowincAsked on June 12, 2014 at 04:30 PMI was looking for! I'm running a campaign where people are logging the number of pages read, toward a total pages read goal. I'd like to display, in live time, the cumulative number of pages read on the submission form.
I was able to create a report of the pages read, but that doesn't add them up - yet your example has done that for multiple fields for fashiongirl! Can you please help me figure out how to do this for my 1 field of "Pages Read"?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 05:31 PM
I see that you have only this form http://www.jotform.us/form/41625512986157
I would like to inform you that the Visual Report will only work on the following field types
- Drop Down
- Radio Button
- Check Box
- Star Rating
- Scale Rating
Your form only have Textboxes, so it is not applicable to use the Visual Report for that.
How about using JotPoll App Report http://apps.jotform.com/app/jotpoll instead
its an alternative report that can work on your form.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- johnsnowincAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 09:11 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, Jonathan! I tried the JotPoll App Report, and they are also unable to do anything with the data input through text boxes. It seems this is not possible.
If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks for your help.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 01:25 PM
You can use our Visual Report to accomplish what you need, all you need to do is to change your text box by a Number field:
Results on report:
That way your form users will still have the capability to enter the number of pages they have read:
Here is my cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41635628202955
Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 10:31 PM
@gregpare, your question will be addressed here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/559167