- InTh3MomentAsked on June 13, 2014 at 02:03 AM
I am looking to set up a jot form so that when someone uploads a file and submits the form, the file gets sent to a specific email address somehow programmed into the form's back end.
Is this possible?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 03:18 AM
We can't send the file as an attachment but we're able to send the URL of the uploaded file.
1) Drag and drop "File Upload" field from "Form Tools" at left side toolbar.
2) Setup your email notification and save your form
3) Go to your your form by clicking Preview button
4) Upload a file and check your email address
5) Congratulations! You're ready to share your form with your customers!
If you have any further questions,
Please let me know,
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 09:56 AM
We have a great news for you. It is now possible to send the file uploads as email attachments with the email notifications.
Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback.
You can learn more about this feature at our blog post below: