- ddejaynesAsked on June 13, 2014 at 11:39 AM
A submission was submitted and the client received an email confirmation email with the pdf attachment. When she goes to open the pdf, it says Jotform servers could not find this submission. Also, when I go to look at her submissions there is nothing there. The link to Jotform is http://www.jotform.us/form/40405807726151 and the email confirmation was for submission 83.
- daniele.giombelliAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I'm having the same problem, with all my forms. this is not good, am I loosing all submissions data?
Now I'm receiving submissions, but not the old ones.
- ppamodelingAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 11:52 AM
We are having the same problem. :(
- daniele.giombelliAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I've found the status update (http://jotformstatus.com/), the problem has been solved. Go Jotform!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM
We are currently having a system wide problem with submission not showing up on the submissions tab. Our engineering team is currently working on it and is close to having everything back up and running. You will not lose any of your data. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- daniele.giombelliAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 01:18 PM
Thankyou for your promptness!