- steelneil81Asked on August 17, 2011 at 04:45 PM
How do I add a feedback form to a Google Sites website? I have tried adding the script to the html page that appears but it simply removes it automatically.
- brx250Answered on August 18, 2011 at 01:45 AM
Thank you for using JotForm.
I may have a solution for you but in order for us to do this, we might need additional details. Could we ask for your website's URL please?
Albert | Jot Form Support
- steelneil81Answered on August 18, 2011 at 02:43 AMHi,
The web address is www.hairbykristin.co.uk
- allanftdAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 05:20 AM
You may find this tutorial helpful: http://www.jotform.com/help/19-Adding-Form-to-Google-Sites. Just to clarify, do you mean you want to create a basic Feedback or Contact Form, or do you want to incorporate a Feedback button similar to what you see in www.jotform.com?
Please try it and let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- allanftdAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 05:45 AM
Hi again Neil,
After re-reading your post, you were referring to the Feedback button. Unfortunately, Google Sites regards the <script> tag as an "unwanted" tag and automatically strips it off. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 04:17 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/706936