What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can take advantage of our "Custom URL" feature to achieve your requirement:
Here are the steps you should follow :
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed Form"
3. Generate your custom URL. Please check the screenshot below:
4. Please be noted that custom URL works in this format: https://www.jotform.com/USERNAME/CUSTOM_TEXT
5. Now as you have your own custom URL, you can use our custom domain feature which will not have form ID in the URL.
This is your original form URL: https://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can use custom URL to change the URL to this: https://www.jotform.com/fairsecrets101/orderform
You may also like to check the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form
Please be noted that you can also use your own domain to redirect to your form. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.