- fairsecrets101Asked on June 14, 2014 at 06:21 PM
hi. i want to personalize the direct link to my form i want it to appear like
how can i do it?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 04:35 AM
You can take advantage of our "Custom URL" feature to achieve your requirement:
Here are the steps you should follow :
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed Form"
3. Generate your custom URL. Please check the screenshot below:
4. Please be noted that custom URL works in this format: https://www.jotform.com/USERNAME/CUSTOM_TEXT
5. Now as you have your own custom URL, you can use our custom domain feature which will not have form ID in the URL.
This is your original form URL: https://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can use custom URL to change the URL to this: https://www.jotform.com/fairsecrets101/orderform
You may also like to check the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form
Please be noted that you can also use your own domain to redirect to your form. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.