What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
What type of security is implemented for entering and storing data?Asked by Bud Staniek on June 14, 2014 at 06:53 PM
1. Does JotForm provide for SSL encryption when the data is submitted?
2. Does its as well provide database encryption when residing in the JotForm system?
3. If 'Yes' to 2, does it also provide encryption for files that are uploaded. E..g, PDF files stored separately from regular form data?
1. Yes, JotForm provides optional SSL encryption for submitting the form from client-side to server side
2. No, we do not encrypt our database. Submitted information are stored as plain text, but we do employ strict security measure to ensure the safety of these data.
3. See #2
Hope you find these answers satisfactory. Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us again.