- Bud StaniekAsked on June 14, 2014 at 06:53 PM
1. Does JotForm provide for SSL encryption when the data is submitted?
2. Does its as well provide database encryption when residing in the JotForm system?
3. If 'Yes' to 2, does it also provide encryption for files that are uploaded. E..g, PDF files stored separately from regular form data?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 09:48 AM
1. Yes, JotForm provides optional SSL encryption for submitting the form from client-side to server side
2. No, we do not encrypt our database. Submitted information are stored as plain text, but we do employ strict security measure to ensure the safety of these data.
3. See #2
Hope you find these answers satisfactory. Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us again.