- CakesbyEdnaAsked on June 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I chose a template that I loved however it was in spanish, I have edited it, but I'm finding that the required fields and some other things are in spanish still. Is there a general way to translate without having to go through and edit each and every field.
- bobAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 11:21 AM
To do so, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Setup & Embed and then Languages
2. Click on + Add New
3. Select a Language and set it default
4. And finally click on Save button
The following screenshot is describe the above workaround.
Please let us know if you can resolve the issue now.