- PerAnderssonAsked on June 15, 2014 at 08:39 AM
What is this? See enclosed screenshot. Can anyone help?
Per. SwedenPage URL:
- bobAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 02:02 PM
This problem occurred due to slow internet connection. I have also faced the same problem while accessing my account. I have noticed that when internet speed goes up, the said problem get solved.
Please get back to us with updates about your query.
- PerAnderssonAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 02:43 PM
Hello and thank you for the response.
Too slow? I have 15 Mbit/s downlink. I watch streaming HD movies on iTunes etc.
Well, I don´t that my equipment is too slow at least. Maybe somewhere else in the internet chain. I will wait and see.
Thank you again, BR Per Andersson
- EliezerNAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 04:58 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
This may be an isolated issue on your side only. Please try using this URL instead to access to your account: http://www.jotform.co/
In form us if the issue still persists.
- PerAnderssonAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 05:04 PM
Many thanks for trying to help, but i am afraid the problem is still there.
The web page http://www.jotform.co/myforms gives the same screen as I mentioned above. The logon page seems perfectly ok, but when I sign in and choose the "My forms" page I get the same screen layout as the file I enclosed.
Shall i give up now or is there anything I can do?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 05:12 PM
Hello BR Per,
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? that may have something to do with it. If this does not work, can you check if http://dwi8drzf3c87f.cloudfront.net/myforms3/ accessible on your end?
- PerAnderssonAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 05:54 PM
yes I have trying emptying the cache. And no, I cannot reach the link that you have enclosed.
Problem still unsolved, unfortunately.
BR ("Best regards"), Per
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 06:30 PM
Can you please try to login to JotForm using this URL instead
Please inform us of the result.
- PerAnderssonAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 01:54 AM
It works now!
I don´t know what happened - something must have happened while I slept :-) Everything is back to normal.
Anyway, thanks for your efforts!
Best regards Per
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 05:06 AM
Thanks for the update, Per (Apologies for the BR earlier). It's good to know that things are working out properly this time. Please do let us know if you have other questions or concerns.