- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Unfortunately, as of now, it is not possible to have the submission PDF be sent as an email attachment.
But, I have opened a request ticket to see if our developers can incorporate this onto the email alerts system.
We will inform you, via this thread, if an when it becomes available.
- fletch63Answered on August 24, 2014 at 01:34 PM
i would also like to have pdf as attachment rather than as a link so that I can send a direct print instruction using an hp eprint device. Please can you advise whether there is any progress on this?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 03:43 PM
You'll receive an update on this thread if this will get ever implemented.
- CharlieAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Upon checking the status of this feature request, unfortunately it has not yet been implemented. I've opened a separate thread for you so that we can also add you as another user looking for this feature. You can refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/531882.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 09:33 PM
We have now implemented the feature. You may enable this from your email notification settings
Please also do take note that this feature is only available for email notification settings. This is also not yet available for SMTP and Mandrill settings.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:37 AM
Great news! Files uploaded to your form can now be sent as attachment on email notifications. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback: