- joseph2222Asked on June 15, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Where are filled out forms saved? Can a spreadsheet also be populated with data entered?
thank youPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 05:48 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
The submissions of your forms are stored/saved on the Submissions page. To get there please follow these steps:
1. While being logged into your account go to MY FORMS page.
2. Then select the form you need.
3. Click on the Submissions button. You will find all the received submissions of your form there.
Do you mean a Google Spreadsheet? If so, then Yes, that is possible. Simply follow the steps of this guide to know to integrate your form(s) with the G. Spreadsheets: How to integrate forms with Google Spreadsheet
Kindly inform us if you need further assistance with this query.