- jcc668Asked on April 15, 2010 at 08:22 PM1. No the sharing report split into pages and user can only sort records by page, but not sort all records anymore which create many confusions. I do believe that many user prefer to have all record in one page, then can be sorted based on their needs.
2. Using IE as browser is not able to see the sharing report anymore and have to use wither Firefox or Chrome (I haven't test others yet).
Any solution/suggestion for these problems yet?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 06:38 AMWe are going to fix these problems but here is my temporary solution suggestions for you:
1. Click on the "Excel" button and download it on Excel and then sort it there for now.
2. Keep using Firefox for now.
Thanks for your patience!
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 12:29 PMWe have increased the results per page to 30 for you.Sorting is working for all submissions but it show page by page.It does not sort only the page that shows, it sorts all the submissions.