- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on June 16, 2014 at 11:23 AM
When we go to any of our submissions, we are getting a blank screen. Screenshot attached.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 03:20 PM
I checked the account associated with that form to make sure everything was working and I was able to access the submissions without issue:
We were having a system wide issue on Friday that caused users to be unable to view submission and you might be loading a cached version of our site that contained the bug. Please reset your web browsers cache and cookie data and try to view your submissions again. If you still are unable to view them please let us know and we will be happy to look into your issue further.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- email@example.comAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 03:41 PM
Three of us have cleared out our cookies/cache on IE, FF and Chrome, including trying on PC's that had never accessed Jotform. Issue remains.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 04:54 PM
Can you try to open the following text file with CSS styles?
If you can not load it, there is some kind of access issue to our CDN hosted content. In such case, please provide us with your IP address (http://whatismyipaddress.com/), so we will be able to escalate the issue to our Technicians.
Note, that the access issue can be also related to your network connection. For example, you might consider trying to:
- Disable security related software for testing purposes.
- Ask your network administrator to check if anything is blocked.
- Use other Internet Service Provider.