- creativelabAsked on August 18, 2011 at 08:04 AM
First of all I would like to say I'm loving your service.
And I noticed that when I use the buttons BACK and NEXT to make a payment, the next button is not able to submit the order.
And when I simply use a SUBMIT button, a BACK button appears automatically - but it is not aligned with it.
How can I fix that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 20, 2011 at 01:56 AM
It is not possible to align the submit button with a page break button (back or next), because those two are different elements in the form.
A page break cannot be used to submit a form because it only acts as a page navigator.
Inject this css code for your form instead:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- creativelabAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:02 AMThanks so much.
It worked perfectly!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 03:03 AM
Glad to hear that. Thank you as well for choosing JotForm as your form builder!
- antoniooiAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 09:17 AM
Frankly speaking, I feel that this is a design problem as I noticed that JotForm is able to detect 'last page' by not showing the 'Next' button when the last page does not contain any page break. If this is the case, why don't you OPTIONALLY make the last-page NEXT button as SUBMIT button instead of hidding it? You can just allow the users to go to the page break properties and have the following options:
1. Show BACK button at last page. (Y/N)
2. Show SUBMIT button at last page. (Y/N)
Meanwhile, as usual, the SUBMIT button text and style can still be further customized. Isn't this beautiful? Using CSS to hide the BACK button may not make sense all the time when we really need to allow the users to go back to the previous page before the final submission.
I hope JotForm can provide this improvement in the very near future as I almost planned to go for the Premium Package of JotForm due to the launching of our upcoming new online service:
Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.
- fxrAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 01:15 PM
Please open a new thread for your own specific issue.
- antoniooiAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 02:06 AM
It is the same problem: BACK button and SUBMIT button not aligned.
- fxrAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 03:28 AM
We still prefer to keep each users issue on seperate threads.
- antoniooiAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM
So 1000 users facing the same issue will need to have 1000 new threads on your forum instead of having the same issue in the same thread but with variety of perspectives and alternative solutions? If you prefer that, I can do that without any issue.
- fxrAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 03:52 AM
This forum also acts as a support management system, every new thread opens a new ticket with the support team so that issues can be better tracked and routed around the JotForm team, so that ultimately we can offer our users better support.