- bconceptAsked on July 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM
I set up and tested the form, sending it to myself. Now I need to redirect the form to be sent to my client. How can I do this. Also, the "My Forms" page is looking weird. Are you guys having some server problem or something?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 16, 2010 at 01:24 AM
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
Regarding problem on My Forms page, we have switched to cloudfront CDN. I think there is a problem with caching. If that happens again, please doing shift+refresh on your browser.