- messengerprintgroupAsked on June 17, 2014 at 12:10 AM
The reason I am using Jotform is because you have developed the code so that users can upload files right to my DropBox. However, I have no need, nor do I want my files to be stored at Jotform.
What is my pest option
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 04:11 AM
This app will help.
Let us know if you come across any issues.
- ZapfogldorfAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 05:59 PM
From other reading that I've done, however, the auto delete submissions only removes the submission data NOT uploaded files. Is this correct?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 12:51 AM
The uploaded file that is included in the submission will also be deleted when the submission is deleted. Deleting the submission will delete data and the uploaded file attached to the submission.
Do let us know if you have any further question.
- ZapfogldorfAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 09:24 AM
Thanks, Christian. That's exactly what I needed to know.
I appreciate the quick response!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 11:17 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- ncfsAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 03:17 PMI have noted in the response dated October 02, 2015 at 12:51 AM by Chriistian that the auto delete submissions app is supposed to delete the files and the submission. However, in my testing that does not appear to be the case. The submissions are deleting, but the files are not. Is there a timing issue in which the files are deleted somewhat later?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Your question has been moved to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/782605.
We will assist you there.