- julio_auscubeAsked on August 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM
so people can see what the other person has answered? for example if i make a review form that once completed will alow users to view the completed form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 07:26 PM
Yes you can display your form results on your website by generating an html table or grid listing report.
To create a report:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form you want to create a report of
3. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
4. Choose HTML Table or Grid Listing and click Next
5. Give your report a name (for reference) then check all fields which you want to display. You should not password protect it so that it will display in your site. Click Next
6. Get the report's iframe codes then embed it on your site
You can also embed this report directly on the form itself by using the Free Text (HTML) tool found under the Power Tools section of the form builder.
Contact us again if you require more information on this topic. Thanks!