- RaeonnaAsked on June 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 01:23 PM
Yes Jotform can definitely be added to a Wix site. Here is a guide on how to do so:Adding a form to Wix Site
Last Update: November 17, 2012
Use the iframe code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.
Here is how to get the iframe code, open your form on the Form Builder:1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".
4. Copy the iFrame code.
How to Add a form to a Wix Site
1. Launch the Wix Editor
2. Click on 'Add' then choose 'Apps' then the option 'HTML'
3. From the HTML widget :1. select HTML code for Mode2. in the HTML code box, paste the form iFrame code.
If the form is long it is a good idea to enable scroll bars.3. click the Update button4. The form should now be added in the Wix page.5. Save and click preview to see how the form look in your Wix page.
6. FinishPlease let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.Thank you for using Jotform!
- MountainpetvaletAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 03:11 PM
Do you know how I would embed a button or link to jotform to be opened on a new page in WIX? I am successfully embedding the form, but I can see the whole form there on the page. I have several forms that not every client would need to see all at once. So I am hoping to be able to just get something to put on my website they can click on and form opens.
Sorry if this is bad description. thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Rather than embedding the forms, add hyperlinks to them. Here is how you would construct the links:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.formurl.com" >Text You would like to display</a>
Replace the first highlighted text with your form URL and the second with the text you would like to display.