- allthebatterAsked on June 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Hi, the form has been successfully embedded on the website version. I am using WIX as the website builder. However, for the mobile optimised version of the site, the form cannot be viewed horizontally across. Only the left side of the form can be viewed on phone.
I have tried embedding the iframe code on WIX. However, it still did not work. Could you please assist me as soon as possible?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Please try the following:
1. Remove all Injected CSS that has to do with the width of the form elements.
2. Add this widget to the form: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/mobile_responsive
3. View your form on your mobile device first to make sure it looks OK
4. Re-embed your form to Wix.
Please let us know if this helps.
- allthebatterAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 01:48 PM
Everything works pretty fine, except the line for Order Item 1 exceeded the page. Do you have a solution for that?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 03:59 PM
We have forwarded a bug report o our Development Team. This thread will be updated once the issue is fixed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 06:14 PM
Fixed now. Please re-add the mobile responsive widget to your form in order to get the latest updates.
- allthebatterAnswered on June 20, 2014 at 10:54 PM
the 'Order Item 1' has been aligned within the width. However, for the sub labels, some are still cut off. Could you also fix them? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 21, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Sorry about that. I have spotted the mistake and corrected it. Kindly re-add the widget again. :)
You can check a preview here http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41668771567974?