- CapitalPromotionsAsked on June 17, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I have created a very basic form as seen in the screengrab. I now want to place a second column to the left of the entire form that would contain an image (sized to the form height).
How can I accomplish this?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 01:46 PM
You can accomplish this using the form sections and a little CSS.
We can prepare a demo and show you how to do it - please share/clarify the following:
1. A web URL to the image you want to add to the second column
2. The desired height of the form in pixels.
3. Does the form as it is constitute one column?
Looking forward to your response.